This is Ashley and I's first Thanksgiving together, and it really makes you greatful for the things we have in life. I am blessed to have found her and have her in my life. I am greatful for the many things that we have the great times that we have together. I love her so much!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
I haven't posted in a while and that's simply because I don't feel like I have anything to say and I have been studying and getting ready for finals and such.
So here are my random thoughts for today...
1. I like to blog stalk it let's me get to know people who I don't have a close relationship with. I also think it's helped me to like those who I thought I would never like...Does that make sense? I mean I try not to judge but sometimes you just get first impressions of people and that sticks. Sometimes it's not the best impression either so you tend to steer clear of that individual. However through blog stalking I've got to know some individuals I would have "steered clear" of. I think it's slowly making me a better person... Just go with me here...
2. I love painting my nails and I love how they look however for some reason or another I usually can't keep them polished for that long. I'm always picking at them and once one of them is chipped then it just goes down hill from there. I need a bad tasting polish or something. You know like that stuff you put on kids fingers so they stop sucking on them....Where do I get that? This also could be the reason my cuticles are so dry....Honestly...How do they get this dry?
3. I've rediscovered the library. I haven't stepped foot in a library probably since High School. How sad is that? Thanks to the internet everything is at your fingertips. Books can get expensive so I've started going to the library. It's fantastic. I just can't begin to tell you. Ask me about their check out process. It's so slick!
4. I love the song Since U Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson. I don't know what it is about that song. Maybe it just brings up good times and great memories but I just can't get enough! Now you are singing it aren't you? Yeah Yeah!
5. I normally do not support Christmas time before Thanksgiving ever! However last night as I was driving home from school I saw some houses that had Christmas lights on them and I can't wait! I got goose bumps! For some reason this Christmas just feels like it means more to me or something. Do you have a Christmas that has meant more to you than others?
6. Twilight! I loved this movie. Let's be honest here I am easy to please so for those of you who hated the movie I'm sorry. I loved it so much that I went and saw it after the BYU/Utah game to cheer me up. RIP "The Quest".
7. I hate Rivalry week it stirs up so many raw emotions. Don't get me wrong I love BYU football, however I hate when everyone is so on edge and will just say anything that comes to their mind when they see another wearing a shirt or hat of the opposite team. Taylor and I were victims of it through out the week. I'm sure there are some Y fans that also were the instigators, but really people!!! Seriously?
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
I know there are a ton out there but you can check out the recipe blog my friends and I have going. We also want you to be apart of it. So once you check out the Recipe Blog make sure to add your own favorite recipes! You can check out the recipe blog at http://slcrecipes.blogspot.com/
Monday, November 10, 2008
So this girl at my work decided to show me how to make babies.....on the internet. Some of you may have heard about this already but it's a fun and sometimes creepy little website. I hope you enjoy.
The good news is they are all boys!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
We had such a good time at our Halloween Party. We got to see some friends we haven't seen in a while. We started out by going to dinner and then came back to our new house. We played Guitar Hero World Tour. (I'm a natural drummer!) We also played a game called Curses...so fun with a big group of people. We ate ourselves silly, drank home made root beer....and with Taylor being and Angel, and me a Pirate Wench...what's not scary?
My parents have never been in to Halloween ever. I mean I was a cheer leader growing up for at least 4 years in row. My mom just never liked the dark part of Halloween. This year they have good friends who threw a costume Halloween party. Here are the pictures. If you know my parents then you know this is hilarious. If you don't know my "rents" then this will just be fun pictures to look at.