Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Great Sore Throat Relief


Sometimes I don't update the blog because I feel like I don't have anything to say. My friend Lo said "that is the beauty of blogging, you don't have to have something to say or update people about, you can blog about a quote or random thought you have." Well I had a random thought today. I have been suffering from a sore throat for the past 4 days. I probably should have gone to the doctor, but they usually tell you to "wait" it out. I went to the local grocery store instead because I wanted some relief regardless of how short lived it was.
So I picked up some Cepacol for my sore throat. I picked up the lemon lime flavored ones. Let me tell you I have been super impressed with their strength. 30 seconds after I put it in my mouth I could feel a difference. ( I actually timed it because I was shocked at how quickly they worked.) I'd recommend them to anyone, at least to try. I'm sure actual results will vary, but for me I'm sticking with Cepacol.

No comments: