Friday, March 21, 2008

AZ and fun in the Sun

This past weekend Tay and I went to Arizona with my Mom & Dad to visit family. It was such a great time. I miss not having them closer. Love you guys! My nephews are growing up so quickly! They are close in age and it's funny to see how different they are. The youngest one, Henry is so full of life and daring. He is such a happy kid to. He'll start to play with a toy and if his older brother wants it, he know to throw it in one direction and run the other way! Clark his older brother is so thoughtful. He seems to always find a way to do something! Look at the size of that ice cream! Clark loves his chocolate!


While in Arizona we took some pictures, and I think we found our engagement pictures. So I need your vote. Vote on which picture you think is the best one. We have narrowed it down to 3 so good luck, and happy voting!

1 comment:

Kate said...

It was so fun having you guys here!! You NEED to move here!