Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fun Pictures



Taylor's siblings at the Temple.
Don't we look great?



My siblings at the Temple. I don't know what Taylor said or Spencer did to get these faces, but it made us laugh.









Here is my big sister Kristin. She did most of the flower arrangements for my reception. She has mad skills. I don't know what Taylor is doing in the background, but he looks happy to be there!



My bff, (not just for now) Lo!

My Southern Granny. She is so proper. My favorite thing is to hear her say dollar. I'll try and do my best impression but it just isn't the same. She likes to play cards, and it's always funny to get a rise out of her when you accuse her of cheating, even though she never does.






So I know these next two are practically the same picture, but for some reason I just laugh and love this candid shot!













Uh....Yeah my brother and I are quite the characters. I'm not sure if we are singing Sweet Caroline, or Friends in Low Places.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! It was such a fun day despite the stupid wind! Can we just relive our wedding days they were so much fun!