Wednesday, January 21, 2009

...

Taylor and I are back in school. It feels like every waking moment I am at school or work. I'm liking most of my classes though so I haven't "felt" the stress of it all yet. I work full time and I am currently taking 4 classes so we'll see how that all goes....

I don't have much to blog about. Sorry Jamie, no new purchases other than some make up from MAC.

Taylor and I went to the auto show last weekend. I couldn't get really exciting about any of the cars though, not like previous years. There was a huge Dodge Ram that fit 6 adults comfortably though. That was pretty sweet. I told Taylor we could come home with one of those, but then he had to go and ask "Who's going to pay for that?" Oh Taylor such the realist.

We also played Dominoes for at least 3 hours with our bestest friends Kev and Lo. Another thing I won't have time for, but have become addicted to.

Lastly we are loving our new house. It's so much fun, except when the bill comes due! I love, love, love the area, and can't wait to explore it a little more.

3 comments:

KCJaques said...

I love how you love our blog so much you put a link twice!!

MisterE said...

I too loved that Ram at the auto show. It was nice to strech out in the back seat of a truck. Who cares how you pay for it when you can live in it if it comes to that.

Amazed said...

David just got a new Dodge Ram pickup! Honestly, more leg room in the back than the front! Come and go on a ride!!!!