Sunday, March 15, 2009

2 new purses, Ashley's Lasik, and Tay's in Vegas

So the title of this blog pretty much sums up our weekend. On Thursday morning Taylor and his dad drove down to Vegas to go to the Mountain West Tournament. On Friday I had a form of Lasik done called PRK.

Taylor got back on Saturday afternoon and he brought me two new purses! Isn't he wonderful? He picked them out all by himself and I couldn't be more proud or love them more! Here are the pictures of the purses.

Below are the pictures of me Pre-Op. I haven't taken the post op pictures because my eyes are swollen and I now know what I would look like with bags under my eyes. The first day was very painful!!! Nothing seemed to help. However I am feeling better and can't wait to see the improvement in my vision.

1 comment:

Mike and Barbara said...

Hey! I got that same purple purse on our honeymoon when we went to vegas. I got it in blue though. I love it! Hope your eyes are healing fast. We need to hang out this week!