Saturday, April 23, 2011

Modern cribs for cheap?

Anyone know where to get a nice modern looking crib that Taylor will think is manly? I'm pretty sure he thinks every crib is girly....and so the search continues...oh did I mention I would like to spend 200 or less? I need to buy 2 so I would be thrilled if I could get one for 200 or less.

On a side note the people I work with like to measure how far my belly sticks out each week. Yesterday was the big day... I am sticking out a whole inch more than I was last week!!!! If I keep this pace up I might be walking on all fours sooner rather than later!

Oh well as long as our boys are healthy and happy I couldn't ask for more!

4 comments:

Tim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tim & Annie said...

Have you looked at Ikea? They are pretty basic but not girl at all. And, they are only $99. Good luck!

Annie

Emily W said...

We got our crib at RC Willey (go figure). It is a 4 in 1 (crib, toddler bed, day bed, and full size). I think it is gender neutral depending on what bedding is added. They show more than $200 but I think they are not going to be carrying them much longer and who knows, you might be able to bargin with them.

Mike and Lisa said...

It sounds like you are already getting your cribs from Babies R Us, but I love the crib we bought for Jaxson, and it was really affordable. I bought the crib, mattress, and changing table for $200, and I think you can get just the crib for around $130. I ordered everything from WalMart, and they have been really durable. I am planning on getting the same crib again for this next baby.