Friday, January 11, 2008

Favorite Things

My friend Lo informed that our blog was 90% BYU football so I figured I should add other things that are happening in our life right now. I saw her at lunch today, and pretty much don't want to disappoint her anymore. I know she is sitting on the edge of her seat waiting for the "update". Ü

We have been engaged for almost 3 months. The other day I thought to myself that other people are married by this time. Oh well, I'm un-traditional. Speaking of un-traditional, I don't love cake. I don't want to spend a bunch of money on a cake that no one will eat anyway so I'm thinking of have an alternative wedding cake. For example lots of desserts displayed on a 3 tier stand so it gives the illusion of a cake. The top layer will be an actual cake so we can have the "experience" for pictures and such. What do you think? Vote Now!

My mom and I went to a Bridal Show this past weekend. There are lots of neat things there, but most seem outrageously (if that's even a word) expensive. After the bridal show my mom wanted to go run some errands. My dad called to tell me that Maytag was having a super good sale. We ended up being in the area so we went to check it out. We ended up buying a washer. We got a smokin deal on it. I think that is one of my favorite purchase of the year so far!!

What's your favorite thing about this year so far?

No comments: