Monday, January 25, 2010

Back to School

School has begun and I officially feel a little overwhelmed, and it's only the 3rd week! Yikes!

What was I thinking when I signed up for 16 credit hours? I work full time and go to school full time. I might be certifiably insane.

Oh well, I know it will pay off in the long run. Besides who doesn't feel better when they are constantly working or doing something productive?

For some reason I can't help but think of Dory(?) in Finding Nemo when she sings "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming". So to those who are overwhelmed, under-whelmed or just plain whelmed let's all sing it together "just keep swimming, just keep swimming!"

4 comments:

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

I love that you have a BLOG!!! You appear a couple of times in mine. Marilyn Williams is my first cousin. Her Dad and my Mom are siblings and we both grew up in Moses Lake. We don't hardly know each other. We are really excited about getting together! She loves YOU!!! I think you are pretty AWESOME too!!!

WalkConkies said...

What a great reminder, Ashley! And, who can't smile thinking of Dorrie (or however you spell her name). I like to speak whale sometimes, when I'm trying to "keep swimming" :). I hope you don't mind me peeking at your cute blog - my mom was just telling me you guys had one the other day, so I thought I'd say hello. That is crazy that you know my Mom's 2 cousins!!! It's a small world.

The Stringham's said...

Hey Ashley! I was just thinking of you and wanted to say hi! Ive never seen finding nemo but what a cute song! Hope things are not so over-whelming for y a, but yeah you are a bit crazy to be working full time and schook full time. But props to you! Good luck this semester!

marenj said...

How much longer until you're done?? Our D-Day is this May; Tanner will finally walk and our school days will be behind us! Don't worry- your's will come soon!