Thursday, February 24, 2011

Update and sassy babies

I officially got my letter saying I was accepted to the nursing program. The only problem is classes start August 24th. Now ask me my due date....August 20th....yeah probably not going to happen this semester. I can defer until January but it still makes me a little sad. I am sure once I hold both babies I will feel better about my choice to defer.

Now for sassy baby chat... I am pretty sure I have a little diva already. With pinched nerves and the feeling that my pelvis could fall out at any moment combined with what I can only describe as jabs to the stomach making me run for the bathroom you can almost bet I have a fiery red head forming. Anyone have sassy baby advice?

2 comments:

Jen and Grant said...

No sassy baby advice, but I'd recommend trying to be active. Swimming is really good to do when pregnant and you'll be able to keep your energy level up and feel better. Grants sister when she was prego with twins was pretty active and really watched what she ate. She carried the babies full term. I wish I would've gone to the chiropractor with Hudson to get my pinched nerve taken care of. It's so painful. Hope that helps. If not, oh well. Here it is anyways.

Mike and Lisa said...

At least you can defer starting until January. I am glad that they aren't going to make you reapply!