Thursday, November 8, 2007

To blog or not to blog?

Clearly you know my answer by now to the question above....espcially if you are reading this....I told my friend Lori, I wanted to blog but I didn't have anything to blog about. She informed me that you can find anything to blog about and then proceeded to blog about her favorite quote...My blog will not be quite as poetic as hers.

My parent's, Kristin (my sister) and I went to Hawaii in March. Did I tell you that the Beach Boys sing a song about Kristin and me? Yeah you might have heard of it. It's called "Surfer Girl." These aren't photos of us looking are best, but hey it is us having a blast and that's all that matters!


I gave Kristin surf lessons for her birthday. It was sunny when we started the lesson, but raining and cloudy by the time we got in the water. I ended up hating it most of the time because the salt water kept getting in my eyes and making them sting. Plus it was a lot of work for a little wave. Kristin finally started calling me a baby because I was just chillin on my board in the middle of the ocean, not doing much surfing. Well I had to show her how it was done so I got up no problem, flashed a hang loose sign and was done. Check out that ittie bittie wave I'm riding!!!





Kristin got the hang out of it but not as quickly as I did. She got up and rocked it though! You'll have to ask her version of the story sometime.
Ultimately though I'm glad I did it. So now I pose the question to all of our avid blog readers...


If you could go one place in the world to have an adventure ....

WHERE WOULD YOU GO? WHAT WOULD BE YOUR ADVENTURE?



So let's here it. It is your time to shine. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See you can totally blog about anything it just takes more time and creativity sometimes to come up with what to blog. I loved this blog now I will have to think of an answer to your question and blog about it!

Taylor Sanderson said...

Well I think that you can make an adventure anywhere you go, but if I had to pick one, I think that for a true adventure, you would have to say Africa. I have always been a big fan of big cats, like lions and tigers and such, so for a true adventure, that is what I would say. Some African safari would be really cool to see all of that.

Kate said...

I just dropped Kristin and Kirsten at the airport today...I'm so excited for their trip to Europe. I really want to go back to Europe, with Kevin this time. It is just so European!!!