Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hey Baby let's go to Vegas....

So let me just start by saying Taylor and I have been crazy busy at work. We are going through a computer conversion, and having to help a gazillion people a day. Taylor told me that 19,000 calls came into his office one day! We haven't been able to blog much lately, but this next topic was too good to pass up.



So I realize the last post was about sporting events, but my sister and I went to the biggest one of them all this past weekend. No not the NBA Finals, Superbowl or World Series... something better. I took my sister to the BYU vs. Utah football game. (Sorry Tay!)


BYU was ahead for most of the game. They ended up being tied for part of the game. Utah had the ball for 8 minutes in the 4th quarter and ended up scoring a touchdown making them ahead with 94 seconds left. It was 4th and 18. Max Halla threw a long bomb to Austin Collie.

Obviously Austin caught it and a couple of plays later Harvey Unga ran it into the end zone. BYU went for a two point conversion rather than just the plain old field goal making the score 17 to 10 with BYU out ahead. Utah had over 30 seconds left to score a touch down. They couldn't make it happen and BYU ended up winning!!!! Go Cougs!!!




Well anyway...Not every post will be about the Cougars...but until then I'm fully invested.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be honest, it was a sweet game!!