Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Birthday's in July

So my birthday is in August, and Taylor's is in September. Yes I am the "older and wiser" one in the family...anyways we decided to have birthdays in July. We got Taylor an Xbox for his birthday yesterday. He was so excited! I think his brother Eric might be just as excited. I've never seen such an intense look on his face while he was playing Nintendo or whatever you call it.

Well my mom and dad bought me a Cricut expression for my birthday. They can't keep a secret so they gave it to me early. I think they were so excited watching Taylor open his "present" that they wanted to give me mine too. So Tay and I celebrated our birthdays yesterday.

If you have never heard of the cricut expression just go watch the infomercial that the lady with the lisp does online. Taylor was laughing hysterically when he saw it! This machine does so much. You will just have to come see me sometime for a demonstration!

4 comments:

Coleman Family said...

Hey Ash, it's Ali, I know probably the last person you want to hear from but I heard you got married and just wanted to tell you congratulations, I am truly happy for you!

MisterE said...

I don't know what that machine does but it scares me! Does it make toast? Or clean windows? Or both?

Christin said...

I'm an infomercial junkie and know all about the cricut, I'm super excited for you!! Happy Birthday in July!!

Tay and Ash said...

Eric,
The machines is awesome. It pretty much cut's out whatever you want it to. Seriously I will give you a demonstration.

Christin,
You truly know the power of this machine you've seen the infomercial. Isn't it fantastic. Cohen is so big!!! He's adorable!