Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Salsa...Ole!


Taylor and I planted a salsa garden a month or so ago, and I wanted to update you on it's progress. One of our tomato plant's has 8 tomato's on it. The other's are not far behind. Things have tripled in size since we planted them. Taylor's dad was nice enough to let us plant this over at his house, and I'm so glad he did. Our garden wouldn't be the same without his dirt. I really think there is something in the dirt over there. I also talked to the plants when we planted them so I think that has something to do with it even if Taylor won't admit it.
This is really exciting to watch things sprout up and grow. I can imagine this is like raising children, but on a much much much smaller scale.
We are so excited to have fresh salsa soon. It's one of my favorite summer things. Know any good salsa recipes?

1 comment:

Christin said...

Are you sure those are peppers you're growing?? It looks like you might need to be hiding that garden patch from the cops.