Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Since U Been Gone!!!

Oh my goodness! I can only begin to tell you about my excitement today!! I've been looking forward to this day since the day I got married. Let's be honest it was only 1.5 months ago...but still....I'm so excited for today because I am going to cut my hair off! I've been growing it out for our wedding, but now I finally get to cut it off. I just feel like it is in that ugly stage where I can't do anything with it. My hair has not been this long in years. It's not even that long either! I woke up this morning and told Taylor I might be more excited for today then the day we got married! ....Just kidding.... I love Taylor more then I love my hair, (gulp) shoes, and cats. I hate cats.



So that is not the only reason I am so excited today. Today I got an e-mail saying Carrie Underwood was coming to town. I don't know why that made me think of Kelly Clarkson, but then I thought to myself I wonder when Kelly is coming to town. So I went to her website to find out. KELLY AND REBA ARE COMING TOGETHER OCTOBER 10, 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




If any of you know me at all you will know that my all time favorite song is Since U Been Gone. It was played at my wedding. I know not a wedding song, but I just love it! I had to have it.



Anyways if you want to go it will be friggin sweet, sick, off the charts, whatever you want to call it, I will call it AMAZING. I only have one word for this "Fancy". If you don't know what that means then you shouldn't be going!!! Ü



So let me know if you want to go! Tickets go on sale July 19th. That is one Saturday I will be up early!!

No comments: