Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fun Game

This game has been making the rounds and I have LOVED it. It's so fun to remember things about other people, and also read other's memories as well. Feel free to participate, or don't.

1. Add a comment on my blog. Leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

If you don't know me at all or we don't have memories together, then leave a comment about Taylor.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

It seems like we have a lot of fun memories together. I totally had to laugh at the memory you posted on my blog. I had forgotten about that, and when I read it I cringed then threw up a little in my mouth. Ewww!

When did we become kindred friends? I can't remember now, but a memory that sticks out is when we were in the management training program together. Good times. You made it so much more fun. Talking about shoes, clothes, etc.

MisterE said...

One phrase comes to mind: I need to go pick up milk! That about sums it up, I think.

Mike and Lisa said...

The first memory I thought of was when we had 'Girls Night'. The guys were jealous, they followed us around, and left mysterious messages on our cars. We fought back by decorating their cars and lawns...but we made up the next day by dressing up as "Mob Bosses" and making them a delicious dinner.

Anonymous said...

Gosh Ash where do I start!!! We have had so many great memories. I think 2 summers ago was probably the most fun we have had going dancing, shopping, swimming EVERY Saturday and we had sweet birthday outfits that year. I am really having a hard time pin pointing just one specific memory right now, camping is always an adventure with us and we pretty much always have a blast when we are together.

Tay and Ash said...

Lo,
All I have to say is Walgreen's, and "hey Ash where are you going"....hopefully you remember both of those times.

Jeanette said...

German class....eighth grade....Ich Bin Heis
Need I say more?