Monday, July 28, 2008

Head Board



So who knew that after getting married my new favorite place to go would be RC Willey. Yeah anyone who wants to go hang out there count me in! Give me a call because I will most likely always say Yes to go to RC Willey.

I went to the clearance outlet center because it's right down the street from my work. So at lunch I'll go walk around and look for killer deals. My newest "killer deal" was I found this head board in perfect condition for $67 dollars. It is for our brand new king size bed. I was thinking it would be years before I would get something. I thought we could go without something there for a while because it isn't a necessity. I found this great deal and couldn't pass it up. It really does just make things look finished. I've learned that if Taylor and I both really like something then we should buy it because it doesn't happen often. We usually agree on things to decorate with but only because Taylor thinks I'll make anything look good, he's not passionate about decorating...go figure.

1 comment:

Mike and Lisa said...

I like it! You will find that you will enjoy stores like RC Willey more and more...especially after you move into your new house! I think it is always fun to look for bargains that will make my house look great.